2019 USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience Las Vegas presented by Desert Ford Dealers
Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
- 12 p.m.: VIP Grand Tasting ticketholder entry
- 1 p.m.: Grand Tasting ticketholder entry
- 4 p.m.: Event concludes
Las Vegas Festival Grounds, 311 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Delivering the quintessential grand tasting to explore and sample Las Vegas’ fine food, wine, beer & spirits from local and national chefs and gourmet authorities. #LVWFE, #WFE, Facebook & Instagram @usatodaywinefood; Twitter @usawfe
Colorful Scenes of #WFE Tour: https://tinyurl.com/y58kvhbl
*Times are fluid and subject to change
12 p.m. VIP Grand Tasting ticketholder entry
12:15 p.m. Bella Twins Meet & Greet
1 p.m. Grand Tasting ticketholder entry
1:15 p.m. The City National Bank Cellar: Rums of Puerto Rico
1:30 p.m. The Thermador Culinary Stage: Chef Joe Johnson of Yardbird at The Venetian
2 p.m. The Thermador Culinary Stage: Chef Vic Casanova of Ambra Italian
Kitchen + Bar at MGM Grand
2 p.m. VIP Lounge: “Ask the SOMM” with SommSelect’s David Lynch & Master Sommelier Chris Miller [VIP ticketholders only]
2:15 p.m. The City National Bank Cellar: “Partners in Wine” Belle Radici wine seminar with Brie & Nikki Bella
2:30 p.m. The Thermador Culinary Stage: Chef Brian Howard of Sparrow + Wolf
3:15 p.m. The City National Bank Cellar: SommSelect’s David Lynch & Master Sommelier Chris Miller “Drink like a SOMM” wine seminar
3:30 p.m. The Thermador Culinary Stage: Chef Marc Marrone of Graffiti Boa
PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS & CHEFS:
- Ambra Italian Kitchen + Bar at MGM Grand, Chef Vic Casanova
- Bajamar Seafood & Tacos, Chef George Ramirez
- Border Grill at Mandalay Bay, Chef Susan Feniger & Chef Mike Minor
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen, Chef Eliab Valencia
- CHICA, Chef Arron Cappello
- Diablo’s Cantina at Luxor, Chef Saul Ortiz-Cruz
- EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine, Chef Oscar Amador
- Ethel M Chocolates, Senior R & D Scientist Mark Mackey
- Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, Chef Francesco Di Caudo
- Flights Restaurant, Chef Alex Hult
- Graffiti Bao, Chef Marc Marrone [VIP Lounge only]
- Greene St Kitchen, Chef Joe Zanelli
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar at Bellagio, Chef Roy Ellamar
- Holsteins Shakes and Buns, Chef Hugo Capistran
- LAMAII, Chef Bank Atcharawan
- La Monjá Cantina, Chef DJ Noel FloresLe Cirque at Bellagio, Chef Chris Heisinger
- Libertine Social at Mandalay Bay, Chef Jamaal Taherzadeh
- MICHAEL MINA Bellagio, Chef Nick Dugan
- Once Nikkei, Chef Losa Yi
- Oscar’s Steakhouse, Chef Ryan Rowland
- Osteria Costa at The Mirage, Chef Creon Mallett
- Ragin’ Cajun Cookin’ Services, Chef Will Staten
- Sambalatte, Luiz Oliveira
- Sekushi, Chef Eric Ou
- SERVED restaurant, Matthew Meyer
- Shiraz Restaurant & Bar, Chef Jainine Jaffer
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chef Brian Howard
- The Crack Shack at Park MGM, Chef Khine Moore
- The Steak House at Circus Circus, Chef Bob O’Brien
- Vagabond at Excalibur, Chef Michael Hadley
- Valencian Gold, Chefs Paras Shah and Jeffrey Weiss
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, Chef Joe Johnson
- Vetri Cucina, Chef Paul Wensel
MGM Resorts International Celebrity Chefs
- Susan Feniger (Border Grill and BBQ Mexicana at Mandalay Bay)
- Roy Ellamar (Harvest by Roy Ellamar at Bellagio)
Special guests including:
SommSelect Master Sommelier Ian Cauble & Master Sommelier Chris Miller
- Cauble is among 274 master sommeliers in the world. Featured player in Netflix cult classic “SOMM.” Renowned global hunter of exceptional wines.
- Miller is among 274 master sommeliers in the world; named “Best Young Sommelier in the World” (at International Chaîne des Rotisseurs Competition); winemaker, Seabold Cellars, Monterey County, Calif.
- Cauble & Miller are featured in The Cellar wine seminar (first-come, first-served only; no reserved seats).
- Cauble & Miller present a seminar entitled “Drink Like a Somm” in The Cellar; and Q&A “Ask the Somm” for VIP ticketholders in the VIP Lounge.
The Bella Twins, co-founders, Belle Radici Wines
- The Bella Twins are featured in an exclusively ticketed experience “Wine Down with The Bellas” sampling their Belle Radici wines, a Q&A and autograph/photo session. ($180)
- The Bella Twins also present a wine Seminar in The Cellar entitled “Partners in Wine.” This session is open to all guests, first come, first served, no reserved seating
- Brie Bella & Nikki Bella, stars of Total Bellas on E!. Co-founders, Belle Radici Wines, Napa, CA. WWE champions and entrepreneurs.
Purchase tickets at https://wineandfood.usatoday.com/tickets/las-vegas/. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Ticket options include:
- Grand Tasting ($65 presale; $85 at the door):1 p.m. entry, unlimited samplings of chef creations from the best local restaurants, fine wines and craft beer tastings, access to chef demonstrations on The Culinary Stage, access to classes and seminars in The Cellar.
- VIP Grand Tasting ($85 presale; $100 at the door): Early admission into the Festival Grounds at noon, access to a VIP lounge which includes tastings of premium wines and hors-d’oeuvres, VIP Restrooms and all benefits included in the Grand Tasting.
- Wine Down with The Bella Twins ($140 add-on): Requires Grand Tasting, VIP or Chef Session ticket
- Martha Stewart Brand Feature. Display and wine sampling by Martha Stewart Wine Co. Guests enjoy wine tasting from Martha’s exclusively curated collection.
- Grand Tasting. More than 30 restaurants feature the culinary flavors of Las Vegas. The epic Las Vegas dining scene will be on full display as top chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet leaders greet guests and savor wine, craft beer, spirits and gourmet bites.
- The Culinary Stage & The Cellar Schedules. The Grand Tasting includes a schedule of demonstrations on The Thermador Culinary Stage; and wine seminars in The City National Bank Cellar – open to all ticketholders on a first come, first served basis.
USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience in Las Vegas is presented by Desert Ford Dealers. Additional sponsors include City National Bank presenting The Cellar wine seminar series; Thermador presenting The Culinary Stage cooking demonstrations; Rums of Puerto Rico; Don Julio; Ketel One Botanical; 14 Hands; 19 Crimes; Coca-Cola; Barilla; Ferrari-Carano; Angry Orchard; Jack Daniels; Five Farms Irish Cream; Bently Heritage, White Claw; media partner Las Vegas Review Journal; with audio visual provided by QSC Systems.
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact Todd Wienke firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike O’Donnell, email@example.com. For restaurant participation, contact Lauren Wissmann firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uber or Lyft are recommended. Self-parking will be available in the Transportation Lot located at 810 Circus Circus Drive. For additional parking information, visit USA TODAY Wine & Food FAQ.
- USA TODAY: Facebook & Instagram @usatodaywinefood; Twitter @usatwfe
- MGM Resorts: Facebook @MGMResorts; Instagram & Twitter: @MGMResortsIntl
- Hashtags: #LVWFE, #USATWFE, #WFE