The Cabinet of Curiosities at Horseshoe Las Vegas is helping to enliven the quest for the pot of gold with a special seasonal menu in honor of St. Patrick’s Day available now through March 31, 2023. The limited-time cocktails are $18 and shots are $8.
- The Luckiest Charm – vanilla vodka, amaretto, Baileys Irish Cream, heavy cream and honey, topped with whipped cream and Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Four Leaf Clover – Bulleit Bourbon, simple syrup, honey, orange bitters, and Peychaud
- Pot of Gold – Gionelli Melon Liqueur, Peach and pineapple purees, garnished with whipped cream and fresh pineapple
- Nutty Irishman Shot – Bailey’s Irish Cream and Frangelico with caramel syrup and crushed nuts
- Pickleback Shot – Jameson Irish Whiskey shot and a shot of pickle juice. “Drink one and then the other; all we can tell you is we hope you’re feeling lucky!”
In addition to the seasonal cocktails inside The Cabinet of Curiosities offered the entire month, they’ll also feature a couple specials for some extra special dates…
- March 14 – Pi Day – a Pumpkin Pie shot consisting of Fireball, pineapple juice and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie seasoning, $5
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day – both Guinness and green beer will be on the menu
There’s always a special menu inside its hidden speakeasy, The Lock, as guests have come to love the Secret Menu to see what the mixologists will craft to their liking. For more information or to book a reservation at The Lock, visit thecabinetlv.com.