Here are all the events and specials we know of right now – keep checking the page as we add more leading up to the big day!
New York – New York
New York – New York will host St. Patrick’s Day festivities at Nine Fine Irishmen, Tom’s Urban, Center Bar, Bar at Times Square and Live on the Brooklyn Bridge. Activations throughout the property include beer gardens, live entertainment, pop-up bars, food and drink specials, a video booth, giveaways and more.
- Live on the Brooklyn Bridge: 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Beer Gardens, live entertainment, Irish fare, drink specials and more
- Pepsi Wild Side “Wild Cherry” Activation: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Visit New York-New York Live on the Brooklyn Bridge for a chance to share your Wild Side and win $10,000, No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited. US/DC 21+. Subject to rules at www.pepsiwildside.com. Guests who attend the activation can enjoy PEPSI® Wild Cherry cocktails, relax in lounge seating and have fun with unique photo walls.
- Nine Fine Irishmen – Corned Beef and Cabbage, made with braised corned beef, Yukon gold potatoes, baby carrots and creamy horseradish sauce ($21); Lamb Stew, a hearty serving of diced lamb, potatoes and root vegetables in a traditional broth ($22); Chicken Pot Pie, a delicious chicken breast, potatoes, onions, peas and creamy tomato broth in a flakey crust ($23).
- Hours of operation: 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Walkups accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Tom’s Urban
- Hours of operation: 9 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Reservations: visit New York – New York online or call (702) 740-6766
- Bar at Times Square
- Hours of operation: 12 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Reservations: visit New York – New York online
- Center Bar
- Hours of operation: 24 hours
- Reservations: visit New York – New York online
- Beverage specials at select locations to include Ketel One, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Hornitos, Jameson, Heineken, Bud Light and Bud Light Seltzer
- For more information on property festivities, call (702) 740-3311
Salt & Ivy – Full Irish Breakfast, includes organic eggs, black pudding, baked beans, grilled tomato, rashers, sausage, soda bread toast and Irish butter ($20); and Corn Beef and Cabbage, served with boiled new potatoes, whiskey glazed baby carrots, freshly baked soda bread and Irish butter ($24).
- Hours of operation: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Reservations: Visit aria.com or call (877) 230-2742
Moneyline Pizza & Bar – Irish Lamb Bacon pizza, a white pizza made with lamb bacon, goat cheese, Irish cheddar, purple potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, whiskey onion marmalade, peppadew peppers and chive blossoms. Available as a whole pie ($32.50) or by-the-slice ($6.50).
- Hours of operation: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Slice counter to-go service only on Mar. 17
Avenue Café – Guinness Waffle, served with chocolate shavings and Bailey’s whipped cream ($18); Corned Beef Hash and Eggs, house-made corned beef hash with two eggs your way ($21); House Smoked Pastrami Sandwich, made with aged white cheddar, coleslaw, thousand island dressing and marble rye ($18); Strawberry Salad, fresh mixed greens with toasted walnuts and feta cheese, drizzled in balsamic vinaigrette ($15).
- Hours of operation: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- To-go service only on Mar. 17; to order, call (702) 891-7335 or visit MGM Grand online
Bet MGM Sportsbook and Bar – Drunken Irish Mussels made with Guinness, butter, shallots and Irish soda bread ($12); Guinness Battered Cod Strips served with mushy peas and tarter sauce ($12); Colcannon Fritters, a delicious beef and Guinness stew ($12); Hot Corned Beef Sandwich with pickled cabbage and Guinness mayonnaise ($12); and green beer(starting at $8.50). All dishes $20 per order with Guinness draft included.
- Hours of operation: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Reservations: Visit Park MGM online
Diablo’s Cantina – Green Madness Fries, made with bacon, pepper jack cheese sauce, cilantro, sour cream, pico de gallo and tomatillo salsa ($12); Green Chile Chicken Quesadillas, a delightful cheese blend, poblano peppers, chicken, and sour cream ($12); and Crunchy Beef Tacos & Green Salsa, a slow-cooked beef brisket with lettuce, tomatillo salsa and cotija cheese ($12). Green beer pints and Jameson shots priced at $5/each.
- Hours of operation: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Reservations: Visit Luxor online or call (702) 262-5225
For more information, visit MGM Resorts online.
Sham-rock out with your craic out at one of three St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in Downtown Las Vegas (DTLV)! Enjoy a variety of entertainment, drink specials, prizes and surprises at one or all of Downtown Las Vegas’ premier nightlife venues including Gold Spike, Corduroy and Inspire.
Say ‘sláinte’ on Wednesday, March 17th, beginning at 1 p.m. as Downtown Las Vegas’ hottest venues don an emerald green hue in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day! At Gold Spike merrymakers are invited to partake in an afternoon filled with Irish-inspired drink specials and entertainment including $2 green PBR drafts, $4 Jameson shots and tunes by DJ TeenWolf. Guests looking to get ‘whiskey’ with it can head over to Corduroy and celebrate the return of Jame-O Fest! Beginning at 5 p.m., the annual blowout will feature Jameson shots, specialty drinks, pints o’ beer and signature pickle-backs with music provided by DJ McMurray aka Presto One. Try your luck at Inspire when doors open at 6 p.m. and enjoy 3 floors of nightlife, drink specials and entertainment provided by DJ Dilemma. Festive attire is encouraged but not required.
Each venue is currently operating under statewide COVID-19 guidelines. Masks are required upon entry and must be worn unless actively eating or drinking. For reservations at Gold Spike visit www.goldspike.com/getlucky. For reservations at Inspire visit www.inspirelasvegas.com.