Now open in Town Square with extended weekend morning hours for football viewing, military and first responder discounts, lunch specials and more
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews – one of the newest restaurants to open in Las Vegas, located at Town Square. This is the sixth Sickies Garage location in the U.S., but the first out west.
Put the pedal to the metal at Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews. Now open in Town Square, this garage-themed restaurant and bar is serving up 50 burgers and 50 brews, in addition to a selection of more than 25 wings, lots of shareable apps, delicious shakes, and so much more. Boasting 30 televisions throughout for the ultimate sports fans, you’ll never miss a game; and with the affordable menu, including Kids Meals, lunch specials, happy hours, military discounts and more, there’s something for the whole family.
Sickies Garage is now open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight
Beginning Saturday, Sept.12, the restaurant will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday for maximum football viewing.
Town Square (next to Town Square Park)
6629 S Las Vegas Blvd., Building J, Suite B-120
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Military members and first responders receive 20% off.
- The restaurant boasts two areas of patio seating.
· Lunch Specials for just $9.99 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily (includes a soda).
· Kids Meals available for just $6.49 (includes a side and milk or soda).
· Happy Hour – Sunday – Friday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. – close. Saturday is 9 p.m. – close featuring food and beverage specials.
· For tourists, through Town Square, there is a ride share program offer where visitors can receive a $10 Town Square gift card for taking a ride share to the shopping center.