WHO: Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, located in Town Square Las Vegas. WHAT:
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews is known for their selection of 50 burgers and 50 brews, and of course, they are known as a great central spot to meet friends for the ultimate sports viewing afternoon. This year, for the Big Game, sports fans can grab a table with their group and settle in to watch Cincinnati take on Los Angeles on Sickies’ 30 televisions located throughout the restaurant and patio.
Seating begins 30 minutes before game time and there is a $50 per person minimum for food & beverage. Reservations can be made by calling (725) 735-5400.
A special Game Day menu of shareable platters includes:
- The Pit Boss BBQ Emporium – House Smoked St. Louis Rib Tips, Pulled Pork, Smoked Beef Brisket, Pepper Bacon, Six Cheese Mac “n” Cheese, Slaw, Texas Toast and Pickles
- What Happens in Vegas Platter – Pulled Pork Sliders, Mini Beef Sliders, Mini Hot Chicken Sliders, Boneless Wings served with your choice of three sauces, chips, and salsa
- Sickies Street Taco Platter – Chicken Adobo, Seasoned Beef & Pork Carnitas, Chips and Salsas, Cabbage Slaw, Pickled Vegetables
- Crispy Shrimp Taco Platter – Crispy Shrimp, Pink Chili Mayo, Chips and Salsas, Pineapple – Cilantro Slaw
- Thai Sticks – Chicken and Shrimp Thai Style Skewers with Thai Peanut, Teriyaki, and Sweet Chili Dipping Sauces
- Seasonal Sliced Fruits & Berries Platter
- Guac & Chips Platter – Crispy Corn Tortilla Chips, Guacamole and Salsa
And of course, the everyday Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews menu featuring 50 burgers, sandwiches, wings, malts & shakes, and more will also be available.
Sunday, Feb. 13
Reserved seating beginning at 3 p.m.
Game kicks off at 3:30 p.m.
Town Square (next to Town Square Park)
6629 S Las Vegas Blvd., Building J, Suite B-120
Las Vegas, NV 89119