Carson Kitchen continues to raise the bar in Downtown Las Vegas’ thriving culinary scene by introducing seasonally innovative menu items crafted by Chef Cory Harwell and Executive Chef Scott Simon. Offering an indulgence for every palate, the new winter menu features unique renditions of signature entrees and original creations perfectly complementing Carson Kitchen’s extensive cocktail menu.
New menu highlights include:
- Grilled Oysters made with Golden Knight oysters and garlic chili butter ($10)
- Lollipop Frog Legs served with garlic and parmesan cheese ($14)
- Pork Schnitzel made with breaded pork cutlets, pickled potatoes and pumpkin seed oil ($16)
- Rainbow Trout made with a butterflied rainbow trout filet, plum tkemali and molasses vin ($20)
- Chicken Thighs served with Tso’s glaze, rice puff and broccolini offering a unique rendition of the traditional General Tso’s chicken ($18)
- Turkey Grinder served on a pretzel bun with roasted turkey breast, smoked gouda, apple butter mustard, fennel slaw and spicy tater tots ($15)
- Funeral Potatoes served with Tenaya Creek 702 pale ale beer cheese ($14)
- Hatch Chile Philly flatbread made with cream cheese sauce, roasted hatch chiles, breakaway Philly steak and buttermilk fried onions ($15)
- Beeramisu made with sponge cake, pumpkin cream, CraftHaus Belgard coffee stout and Belgard stout cranberries ($9)
In addition, Carson Kitchen has unveiled new cutting-edge libations including Shorts & Blazers with Gosling’s Bermuda black rum, Il Tramonto Amaretto, St. George spiced pear liqueur, fresh lemon and ginger beer, Baxter, Bark Twice with bank note blended scotch whisky, Montenegro select, Averna Amaro and fresh lemon, See the World, Find an Old Fashioned Girl with Hayman’s Sloe gin, Amaro Montenegro, Dolin Génépy des Alpes and Regan’s bitters, and How Bout Dem Apples with smoke wagon straight bourbon whiskey, allspice dram, fresh lemon and homemade apple juice.
The new seasonal menu items join Carson Kitchen staples such as the Crispy Chicken Skins, Bacon Jam, Tempura Green Beans, Gyro Tacos and Baked Mac & Cheese, as well as a full menu of craft beer, wine and signature cocktails including The Magarian, Communication Breakdown and the Towns End. Carson Kitchen’s new winter menu is available through mid-March, when it will change to reflect the spring season.
Carson Kitchen is open Sunday through Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. For more information and to make reservations, visit carsonkitchen.com or call (702) 473-9523.