SAHARA Las Vegas invites guests to an exclusive Mexican-inspired pop-up experience by Chef Alicia Shevetone at Zeffer’s Café on Friday, September 16 at 6 p.m. Attendees will enjoy a decadent six-course dinner served with tempting drink pairings as well as a meet and greet with the world-famous celebrity chef.
Renowned for her noteworthy pop-up experiences and savory recipes, the star of “Sin City Kitchen” has amassed a following in more than 100 countries across the globe. In addition, Chef Alicia Shevetone is the renowned author of “Italian Cookbook for Two” and the creator of Dink Cuisine, a food and entertainment organization curating culinary experiences across print, digital, social and live media.
“Chef Alicia Shevetone is one of the city’s most noteworthy and creative culinary minds,” said Anthony Olheiser, vice president of food and beverage, SAHARA Las Vegas. “The pop-up experience will truly be a night to remember and we look forward to welcoming guests to experience all of the fine cuisine for themselves.”
The full menu follows:
- Shrimp Ceviche Verde
- Paired with the Tropical Paloma made with Cazadores Reposado Tequila, Giffard Pamplemousse Liqueur, guava syrup, lime juice, Q Grapefruit Soda
- Chicharrones “Pork Belly” with spicy Serrano salsa
- Ahi Tostada with avocado puree, salsa Macha, toasted sesame seeds
- Birria Torta Ahogada with fresh tomato sauce
- Paired with the Oaxacan Old Fashioned made with Kimo Sabe Añejo Mezcal, Sierra Norte Whiskey, spiced Demerara syrup, Firewater bitters, Angostura bitters
- Costillitas con Nopales with tomatillo and Chile de Arbol salsa
- Tamal de Chocolate
- Paired with the Dole Whip Margarita made with Casamigos Reposado Tequila, pineapple soft serve
Tickets are available for $120 per person and due to limited space for the event, only 50 tickets will be sold. Guests must be 21 years or older to attend. For additional information and to purchase tickets, click here.