Take on a different view for fireworks this New Year’s Eve at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa as the beloved Henderson property offers special dining menus and hand-crafted cocktails throughout their restaurants and lounges as well as an Exclusive Fireworks Spectacular at midnight.
Marssa Steak & Sushi
- Steak, signature seafood and sushi specials
- Served 5-10 p.m.
- Reservations highly recommended, call at 702-567-6125
- New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet
- $49 per adult, $25 per child
- Served 5-10 p.m.
- New Year’s Day Brunch Buffet
- $21.99 per adult, $15.99 per child
- Served 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Live DJ, holiday libations and late-night fare
- Served 9 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Located in hotel lobby
Chosun Hwaro & Nara Teppan
3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Suite 580
Las Vegas, NV
www.chosunnara.com or 702-857-7676
It’s going to be a flippin’ good time at the Strip’s first and largest Korean BBQ spot Chosun Hwaro & Nara Teppan as they host their first New Year’s Eve Gala starting at 9 p.m. Tickets are $154.99 per person online or $149.99 pre-purchased at the restaurant. Tickets include admission, all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ hors d’oeuvres and other special menu items, guest DJ, open bar, a special countdown into the New Year and easy access to the Strip for firework viewing. To purchase tickets, visit www.chosunnara.com. Tickets go up to $159.99 day of event.
Foundation Room & House of Blues
Inside the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas or 702-632-7627
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in the skies as Foundation Room delights guests with an elegant fine dining experience to finish the year. The five course prix fixe menu has two seatings: the 6 p.m. “Rama” seating includes full menu, complimentary glass of champagne and 50 percent off discount to the Foundation Room Lounge after the dining experience for $175 per person; and the 9 p.m. “Sita” seating includes the full menu, glass of champagne and 50 percent off open bar packages for $300 per person. A full list of packages and reservations are available now at www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas/fr.
First Course –
- Fig & Olive Tapenade with goat cheese and crostini
Second Course (choice of) –
- Lobster Bisque with chervil and fennel crystals
- Butternut Squash Soup with maple crème fraiche and chives
Third Course (choice of) –
- Seared Scallops with black lentils, chanterelle mushrooms and saffron cream
- Seared “Scallops” with tofu “scallops,” black lentils, chanterelle mushrooms and saffron cream
Fourth Course (choice of) –
- Wagyu Wellington with mushroom duxelle, prosciutto, puff pastry, roasted winter vegetables and bordelaise
- Impossible Wellington with mushroom duxelle, puff pastry, roasted winter vegetables and red wine reduction
Fifth Course –
- Deconstructed Tiramisu made with espresso sponge cake, mascarpone mousse, chocolate tuile and coffee gelee
Back on solid ground, House of Blues will be partying it up with Third Eye Blind as they ring in 2020 on stage. Tickets to Third Eye Blind start at $55 and can be purchased at www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas.
JW Marriott Las Vegas & Rampart Casino
221 N. Rampart Blvd.
www.theresortatsummerlin.com or 702-507-5900
In addition to endless dining options from casual to elegant, JW Marriott Las Vegas and Rampart Casino will take over the entire casino floor with a casino-wide party, party favors and a special countdown to midnight with a complimentary glass of champagne. The resort is also elevating the New Year’s Eve experience by offering their 20th Anniversary New Year’s Eve Hotel Package which includes two nights (Monday, Dec. 30 and Tuesday, Dev. 31) in a Deluxe Guestroom and $100 dining credit to any of the special New Year’s Eve dinners at Hawthorn Grill, Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles or Spiedini Ristorante.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner (Tuesday, Dec. 31) $95 per adult plus tax and includes a glass of sparkling champagne per guest. Served from 5-10 p.m.
- New Year’s Day Brunch (Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020) $34.99 per person plus tax and grat. Served 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- For reservations, contact 702-507-5955
Market Place Buffet
- New Year’s Eve Buffet (Tuesday, Dec. 31) $79 per person with Rampart Rewards, $89 without card. Served 2-8 p.m.
- Items included lobster bisque and chicken noodle soup, shaved fennel with apple and beet, lobster Waldorf salad; sliced New York strip, grilled sliced ribeye, sole meuniere; cioppino, sausage and peppers, roasted cauliflower; chocolate truffles, specialty cakes, New Year’s black and white cookies, assorted French macarons and more
- New Year’s Day Buffet (Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020) $19.99 with Rampart Rewards, $21.99 without card. Served from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Items include and array of specialty salads such as spinach goat cheese and strawberry salad; kung pao chicken, stir-fried clams and assorted dim sum; roasted pork loin, fried chicken, corned beef hash, chicken cacciatore, baked salmon with peso cream sauce; assorted pies and cakes, flavored gelatos, cookies, champagne raspberry Jell-O and more
- New Year’s Eve Dinner $85 per person plus tax. Served 5-10 p.m.
- Appetizer (choice of)-
- Brandy Lobster Bisque OR
- Eggplant Rollantini with parmesan cheese and balsamic glaze
- Appetizer (choice of)-
- Salad (choice of)-
- Organic Greens with shaved fennel and champagne vinaigrette OR
- Roasted Beet with goat cheese, candied pine nuts and citrus dressing
- Entrée (choice of)-
- Surf and Turf with filet mignon, lobster tail, green beans, peppercorn sauce and drawn butter OR
- Porcetta with lentils, roasted garlic and fennel OR
- Seafood Strew swimming with saffron, lobster scallop, halibut, fennel and tomato
- Chocolate Chip Cannoli OR
- Chocolate Panna Cotta with Spiced Pepita Brittle OR
- Raspberry Jam Bombalini
- For reservations, call 702-869-7790
Buddy V’s Ristorante
3327 S. Las Vegas Blvd. (Grand Canal Shoppes)
www.buddyvlasvegas.com or 702-607-2355
Have a Buon Anno at Buddy V’s Ristorante with a three-course prix fixe menu to ring in 2020 while taking in break-taking views of the Las Vegas Strip. Guests 21 and over can enjoy a bottle of prosecco for $20 or an optional wine pairing for $30 a person.
New Year’s Eve – $65 per person
Appetizer – Lobster Bisque made with Buddy V’s ‘oyster crackers,’ basil and lemon zest $15
Entrée – Slow Braised Beef Short Rib served with truffle mashed potatoes, glazed baby carrots, onion fritto and natural jus $40
Dessert – Chocolate Trifle piled high with champagne strawberries $12
Distill & Remedy’s
With six new taverns joining the local bar scene in 2019, Distill and Remedy’s rings in the New Year with an even bigger property-wide extravaganza. All eleven taverns will host their annual New Year’s Eve Bash on Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 9 p.m. with a live DJ spinning the best tunes, festive drink specials, party favors and a special champagne toast at midnight. For those looking to ditch the craziness of the Strip on New Year’s Eve, Distill and Remedy’s have eleven convenient locations for locals to choose from. The party is free and guests must be 21 years or older with valid ID.
1031 S. Rampart Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV
www.honeysalt.com or 702-445-6100
Summerlin locals will be moving and grooving into the New Year as Honey Salt host a glamorous Studio 54 Disco Party featuring a four-course dinner, champagne welcome cocktail, guest DJ and fun giveaways for just $84 per person. Guests can also enjoy an optional wine pairing with each course for just $39. Reservations are required with seatings between 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Appetizer (choice of) –
- Roasted Duck Lettuce Cups “Peking Duck Style” with scallions, cucumber, and hoi sin
- Mushroom Tobanyaki with maitake, shimeji, oyster, trumpet, shitake, coconut milk and ponzu
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with tarragon remoulade
Entrees (choice of) –
- Black Truffle Tagliatelle with black winter truffle, sage cream, roasted mushrooms, shaved grana Padano and homemade tagliatelle
- Miso Black Cod with forbidden rice, kabocha squash tempura and citrus-aka miso
- Snake River Farms Wagyu Striploin with charred broccolini, Yukon gold potato gratin and bordelaise sauce
- Add butter poached main lobster tail $21
Desserts (choice of) –
- Homemade Beignets with apple cider caramel
- Persimmon Crème Brulee with local fuyu persimmon and pistachio brittle
- Baked Alaska for Two with McConnell’s coffee ice cream, vanilla sponge cake and meringue
After a memorable New Year’s Eve celebration, keep the party going into the first day of 2020 at Honey Salt’s New Year’s Day Brunch with their special Crab Cake Benedict made with desert bloom poached egg, spinach, hollandaise and English muffin for $23. Keep the bubbly flowing and wash it all down with a traditional mimosa or cocktail.