Locale Italian Kitchen continues to bring diners elevated Italian cuisine in the heart of Mountain’s Edge. This Valentine’s Day, the award-winning restaurant shares the love with a special, three-course Valentine’s Day menu.
Special Valentine’s Day menu items are offered à la carte and will be available as specials Saturday, Feb. 12 – Sunday, Feb. 13 for those looking to celebrate all weekend long. Specialty items include:
- Burrata Caprese with Eggplant Caponata and Aged Balsamico $13.
- Poached Pear Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Pear Vinaigrette $14.
- Eggplant Parmigiana with Spaghetti Pomodoro $19.
- Double Chocolate Cake with Fresh Berries and Cocoa Nibs $12.
On the actual Valentine’s Day holiday, couples can enjoy the three-course menu at a price of $85 per person. This special menu is only available on Monday, Feb. 14. A wine pairing is available for an additional $25. Reservations are encouraged by calling 702-330-0404.
The prix fixeValentine’s Day menu includes:
- Antipasti (choice of):
- Charcuterie plate for two featuring a selection of artisanal meats and cheeses
- Burrata Caprese with Eggplant Caponata and Aged Balsamico
- Poached Pear Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Pear Vinaigrette
- Oysters Al Forno with Housemade Breadcrumbs and Cocktail Sauce
- Entrée (choice of):
- Eggplant Parmigiana with Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Seafood Risotto with Jumbo Shrimp, Mussels and Arborio Rice
- Scarpariello Chicken with Fresh Herbs, White Wine, Lemon Butter and Crispy Potatoes
- Beef Wellington – A Filet Mignon wrapped in Puff Pastry and Red Wine Jus
- Shared Entrée (optional):
- 36 oz. Tomahawk Ribeye with Smash Fried Potatoes and Broccolini for an additional $40 per couple.
- Dolci (choice of):
- Red Velvet Cake with Whipped Cream and Buttercream
- Double Chocolate Cake with Fresh Berries and Cocoa Nibs
- with Lady Fingers and Mascarpone
- N.Y. Cheesecake with Fresh Berries and Mixed Berry Sauce