The award-winning Locale Italian Kitchen in the heart of Mountain’s Edge looks to bring families back to the dinner table together with the launch of the Family-Style Sunday Dinners which will begin Sunday, May 30.
”Sunday dinners are a big deal in our house because it’s time we can spend together. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s family time, and if someone else is cooking…it’s even better,” said Locale Owner Andy Hooper.
“After this past year, we are looking to reconnect with each other, so let’s put the phones away and break bread together,” said Chef Marc Marrone.
Continuing to create elevated Italian cuisine, Marrone has also added new savory dinner menu items featuring fresh seafood and delectable cuts of meat that would pair perfect with a glass of vino or craft cocktail.
Family-Style Sunday Dinner is available every Sunday for dine-in service, beginning May 30, and is $80 (serves four):
- Oven Baked Garlic & Mozzarella Bread for the table served with housemade pomodoro sauce.
- Salad Choice of: Bronx Chop Salad, with red leaf, romaine, mixed salumi, crucolo cheese, red wine vinaigrette; Caesar, housemade Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce, housemade garlic croutons; or Arugula Salad, candied pistachio, lemon honey vinaigrette, parmigiano.
- Pasta Choice of: Rigatoni or Spaghetti with Bolognese, Sunday Sauce, or Pomodoro.
- Entrée Choice of: Chicken Parmigiana, with house breadcrumbs, pomodoro sauce, fresh mozzarella; Anita’s Meatballs, with calabrese peppers, Chris Bianco’s tomato, polenta; or Hanger Steak (+$10), with escarole, olives, crispy polenta.
- Dessert Course: Locale’s signature Cannolis.
Additionally, new dinner menu selections are available now and include:
- Lump Crab Cake, made with blue crab, mustard aioli, Calabrian pepper romesco sauce and served with frisee salad.
- Lamb Shank, featuring red wine-braised lamb, parmigiano risotto, pickled tomato and gremolata.
- Roasted Salmon, served with braised leeks, panzanella salad and fresh citrus.
- Veal Marsala, featuring creamy polenta, roasted mushrooms and sage.
- Devil’s Food Cake, served with sweet ricotta, orange jam and vanilla syrup.