Skye Canyon celebrates the opening of the new Hawthorne by Lennar Homes neighborhood in the award-winning, master-planned community of Skye Canyon. A “First Look” opportunity of the Hawthorne homes will take place on Saturday, February 22, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 10161 Skye Saddle Avenue. Homebuyers can tour three floor plans of one and two story homes ranging from 2,051 to 3,499 square feet with prices starting in the $400s.
First Look visitors can enter a drawing for a chance to win four Lee Canyon lift tickets, $250 Smith’s gift card, and a Skye Canyon prize pack that includes a Kleen Kanteen and North Face jacket. Located in Phase 2 of Skye Canyon, Hawthorne offers desirable proximity to a neighborhood park and direct access to the 15-acre Skye Canyon Park, home to Skye Center and Skye Fitness. Other nearby amenities include, the two-acre Skye View Park and a network of walking trails along with designated bike lanes on all the major streets.
With great access to nearby mountains and parks, Skye Canyon is also located close to Las Vegas’ first Smith’s Marketplace and is in close proximity to the best of outdoor recreation, including Lee Canyon Ski Resort and Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. Since opening in 2015, Skye Canyon has received awards and honors including:
- Named on the 2019 annual Best-Selling Master-Planned Communities Report by RCLCO Real Estate Advisors
- Named on the John Burns Real Estate Consulting’s 2017, 2018 and 2019 Top-Selling 50 Master-Planned Communities in the U.S.
- 2018 Silver Nugget Award for Las Vegas’ Best Active Lifestyle and Best Master Planned Community Parks and Amenities
- Received the National Association of Home Builders’ Silver Award for Best Sales/Welcome Center
- Urban Land Institute’s 2018 Placemaking Award for Excellence in the Healthy Places Suburban category.
- Builder Magazine featured Skye Center, the community’s social hub, in its April 2017 issue.