Honey Salt, Ross & Snow, Dee Berkley Jewelry and French Cottage Bakery Team Up to Host One-Stop Shopping Experience for Mom
The popular Summerlin restaurant, Honey Salt, hosts a fun Mother’s Day pop-up shop featuring a variety of local businesses perfect for last minute holiday gifts for the special lady in your life. Ross & Snow luxury footwear, Dee Berkley Jewelry and French Cottage Bakery will also be on hand offering the most mom-worthy gifts. Shoppers and moms can also snap some new pics with an Instagram-worthy balloon wall.
- Honey Salt will offer a variety of sweet and savory baked goods including pastries, cupcakes, cookies, brookies and even hot quiches and artisanal sandwiches for a pre-Mother’s Day meal. Elizabeth Blau and Kim Cantenwalla will also be available to sign copies of their cookbook, Honey Salt Food & Drink – A Culinary Scrapbook, for the chef in the family.
- Dee Berkley Jewelry is on site for all your sparkly needs with genuine gemstone bracelets, necklaces and earrings, in addition to 14KT and diamonds, paperclip chain necklaces and bracelets. They will also have a variety of pieces from the spring line and highly curated gifts for the holiday.
- Ross & Snow, the first Vegas-born luxury brand, is set to feature a variety of luxury sneaker options so mom can be styling in the latest footwear trends all year long.
- French Cottage Bakery will be baking up a storm and selling a variety of sourdoughs, baguettes and breads to make all at home celebrations delicious.
- Celebrations by Karly will provide various fun balloon activations throughout the event and an Instagram wall perfect for snapping photos with mom.
Friday, May 7
Noon – 4 p.m.
Private Dining Room and Patio (patio is weather permitting)
1031 S. Rampart Blvd.