JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa andRampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of January 2020. New items are highlighted below.
FOOD & BEVERAGE highlighted items below are new.
Market Place Buffet
Featuring draft beers and wine, culinary action stations and patio dining
- Breakfast Buffet $8.99 with Rampart Rewards, $12.99 without card. Served 6-11 a.m. Monday – Friday and 6-9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch Monday-Friday $8.99 with Rampart Rewards, $14.99 without card, $7.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- $5 Lunch Tuesdays Rampart Rewards card holders must earn 100 Points to receive the $5 Lunch Buffet
- Sunday-Thursday Dinner $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $19.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $20.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card). Seatings from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Wednesday Aloha Night $14.99 with Rampart Rewards, $19.99 without card, $13.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Crab Feast Buffet $27.99 with Rampart Rewards, $30.99 without card, $26.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Lobster Feast Buffet $27.99 with Rampart Rewards, $30.99 without card, $26.99 Senior (50+ with card)
Promenade Café – The Promenade Café will be closed beginning 9 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020 for renovations
Clubhouse Deli – Clubhouse Deli will be open 24 hours beginning Jan. 5, 2020 during The Promenade Café renovation
- Deli Graveyard & Breakfast menu served 11 p.m.-11 a.m. daily
- $8.99 Deuces Wild Breakfast
- Two eggs any style, two slices of bacon, two link or patty sausages, hash browns and two buttermilk pancakes
- $7.99 Cheeseburger, $4.99 Double Stack, $8.99 Buffalo Wings, $6.49 Two-egg Breakfast and more
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials served nightly from midnight to 6 a.m. Choose from:
- Two eggs, two strips of bacon, one sausage served with hash browns and toast
- Buttermilk biscuits and country gravy
- Stack of buttermilk pancakes
- Grilled cheese sandwich and cup of soup du jour
- Breakfast sandwich with scrambled egg, sausage and cheese on an English muffin
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo includes chips and a drink
- Grilled Steak Sub – tender sirloin steak with grilled tomatoes, onions and Italian dressing, topped with provolone cheese
- Ice cream and boozy milkshakes now available
- Grab-N-Go Sushi
- Sushi rolls from Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles starting at $6.99
- Grab-N-Go Specials
- Choose from select sandwiches, wraps and salads
Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles
- Now open Friday – Sunday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. with exciting new lunch offerings
- Offering multiple Asian cuisines and dining options from Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean dining to Teppanyaki, Noodle Bar, Robata Grill, Sushi Bar and a Bar & Patio
- The Dining Room is open Monday – Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday 5-11 p.m. and Sunday 5-10 p.m.
- Late Night Happy Hour
- Friday & Saturdays from 9 p.m. to close in the Bar and Patio only
- Select cocktails, beer, wine and sake plus select food items under $7
- Live entertainment
Spiedini Italian Ristorante
- Early Bird Three-Course Prime Rib Special $12.99 with Rampart Rewards. Offered daily from 4-6 p.m.
- Homemade northern Italian classics with a Bar & Patio
- Open Sunday-Thursday 5-9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Happy Hour served daily in the bar from 5-7 p.m., offering $5 mixed well drinks, select house wines and appetizers starting from $5
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6-11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7-11 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Lunch – 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Bar & Patio Happy Hour Monday – Friday from 4-6 p.m. half off select drinks and bar menu items. Live entertainment from 4-8 p.m. every Friday
- Dinner – 5-10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5-11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
- Open Monday & Thursday from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Offering beer, pizza, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels and more
Platinum Wonderland Facial
- This regimen focuses on balancing, oxygenating and regenerating by using a platinum collagen mask that will eliminate the harshness brought by the winter season and replenish the skin’s moisture
- This 50-minute treatment is $139 and is available through Feb. 29
Slow Beauty Body Ritual
- Awaken feeling exfoliated and deeply nourished with a salutary slow beauty ritual that will calm the mind and senses with soothing scents of Early Grey
- This 50-minute treatment is $119 and is available through Feb. 29
Deep Sleep Bamboo Massage
- Reflect, renew and unwind as this tranquil massage alleviates knots and tension from fatigued muscles
- This 50-minute treatment is $169 and is available through Feb. 29
- The wellness journey begins with a soaking experience to cleanse away stress or tension, followed by a signature massage that restores balance before nails are finely groomed and polished
- This 75-minute treatment is $105 and is available through Feb. 29
Free Intensive Hydrating Mask with any Color Treatment
- Nurture and replenish moisture in as little as seven minutes with a rich and creamy argan oil formula
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: Jan. 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends Time: 6-9 p.m.
Date: Jan. 7, 14, 21 & 28 Artist: Wes Winters Time: 6-9 p.m.
Date: Jan. 3 & 4 Artist: The Klique Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 10 & 11 Artist: In-A-Fect Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 17 & 18 Artist: Remedy Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 24 & 25 Artist: Carmine Mandia Time: 6-11 p.m.
Date: Jan. 31 & Feb. 1 Artist: Déjà Vu Time: 6-11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: Jan 3 & 4 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: Jan. 10 Artist: The C Notes/Jon & Gene
Date: Jan. 11 Artist: The C Notes/Zoe & Rick
Date: Jan. 17 & 18 Artist: Cool Change/DnD Project
Date: Jan. 24 & 25 Artist: Cool Change/Glenn Gallarde
Date: Jan. 31 Artist: The C Notes/Jon & Gene
Date: Feb. 1 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: Jan. 2 Comedian: Rick Izquieta (Starz’ Staann’ Dup!!)
Date: Jan. 9 Comedian: Mike Krasner (NBC)
Date: Jan. 16 Comedian: Warren Durso (Cutoff and Even Money)
Date: Jan. 23 Comedian: James “Bigfoot” Scott (NBC’s “This Is Us”)
Date: Jan. 30 Comedian: Tobe Hixx (The Tonight Show)
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 -8 p.m.
Date: Jan.3 Artist: Devico
Date: Jan. 10 Artist: Kai Brant
Date: Jan. 17 Artist: Angelstar
Date: Jan. 24 Artist: David De’Costa
Date: Jan. 31 Artist: Devico
Sunday Brunch live entertainment every Sunday from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Date: Jan. 5 Artist: Darren Montamedy
Date: Jan. 12 Artist: Vince Preister
Date: Jan. 19 Artist: Linda Woodson
Date: Jan. 26 Artist: Windy Karigianes