Golden Nugget Las Vegas December 2019 Special Events,Entertainment, Tournaments, and Gaming Promotions
FEATURED EVENTS DECEMBER 2019
National Finals Rodeo – December 5 through 13 Put on your cowboy boots and join country music legends as they sing and dance the night away at Golden Nugget Las Vegas during this year’s National Finals Rodeo Dec. 5 through 13. In addition to nightly entertainment, there will be free live NFR viewing every night at 6 p.m. in The Grand Event Center. DECEMBER 2019 FEATURED ENTERTAINMENT 52 Fridays Concert Series in the Golden Nugget ShowroomGolden Nugget Las Vegas has raised the standard for entertainment in downtown Las Vegas with its acclaimed 52 Fridays Concert Series. The resort presents a diverse lineup of weekly acts, from GRAMMY award-winning pop artists to rock and roll royalty. To purchase tickets, call 866-946-5336 or click here.
- Terri Clark – Dec. 5 at 10:00 p.m.
- Terri Clark was the first Canadian woman to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry. Her hits include: “Better Things To Do,” “When Boy Meets Girl,” “Poor Poor Pitiful Me,” “I Just Wanna Be Mad,” and “I Wanna Do It All.”
- Clay Walker – Dec. 6 at 10:00 p.m.
- Certain artists just seem to have an innate sense of what it takes to please an audience. Clay Walker is one of those artists. Whether on stage or in the recording studio, Walker never gives less than a hundred percent, and it’s that kind of dedicated work ethic combined with God given talent that have made him one of the most successful country acts of the past decade. He first topped the Billboard country singles chart in 1993 with “What’s It To You” and followed with his consecutive No. 1 hit “Live Until I Die.” Since then, he’s placed 31 titles on the charts with 11 No. 1 singles to date and six platinum and gold records.
- Charlie Daniels Band – Dec. 8 at 10:00 p.m.
- Rock out country style with Charlie Daniels Band at the Golden Nugget. Charlie Daniels is partly Western and partly Southern. His signature “bull rider” hat and belt buckle, his lifestyle on the Twin Pines Ranch (a boyhood dream come true), his love of horses, cowboy lore and the heroes of championship rodeo, Western movies, and Louis L’Amour novels, identify him as a Westerner. The son of a lumberjack and a Southerner by birth, his music – rock, country, bluegrass, blues, gospel – is quintessentially Southern. This band is sure to keep you entertained all night.
- Ronnie Milsap – Dec. 9 at 10:00 p.m.
- Grammy Award-winning country singer and musician, Ronnie Milsap returns to the Golden Nugget. Swoon to the hits that have made him a legend including “Smoky Mountain Rain”, “I Wouldn’t Have Missed It For the World” and “Lost in the Fifties Tonight.” Witness this legend in the intimate 600-seat showroom.
- Tracy Lawrence – Dec. 10 at 10:00 p.m.
- Tracy Lawrence started working in honky tonk when he was 17 years old and moved to Nashville in 1990. He recorded his first album, Sticks and Stones, which sold over 500,000 copies. Country hits from that album included “Today’s Lonely Fool,” “Runnin’ Behind” and “Somebody Paints the Wall.” In 1993, Lawrence enjoyed a hat trick of number 1s, “Alibis,” “Can’t Break It to My Heart” and “My Second Home.” In 1996, he reached number one again with “Time Marches On” and “Is That A Tear.”
- Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan – Dec. 11 at 10:00 p.m.
- American country music singer-songwriter Pam Tillis and country music singer Lorrie Morgan return to the Golden Nugget. Originally a demo singer in Nashville, Tennessee, Tillis was signed to Warner Bros. Records in 1981 and then went on to release three certified platinum records including Homeward Looking Angel, Sweethearts Dance, and a Greatest Hits Compilation. Lorrie Morgan charted her first single in 1978 and has since then charted more than 25 singles, including “Five Minutes,” “What Part of No” and “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength.”
- Ray Wylie Hubbard – Dec. 12 at 10:00 p.m.
- When it comes to down ’n’ dirty roots ’n’ roll, nobody in the wide world of Americana music today does it better than Ray Wylie Hubbard. From his humble beginnings as an Oklahoma folkie in the ’60s to his wild ride through the ’70s progressive country movement, and onward through the honky-tonk fog of the ’80s to his sobriety-empowered comeback as a songwriter’s songwriter in the ’90s, Hubbard was already a bona fide legend by the time he really found his groove right at the turn of the century. Beginning with 2001’s aptly-titled Eternal and Lowdown through to his latest and greatest release, 2015’s The Ruffian’s Misfortune, he has spent well over a decade now chasing hellhounds through muddy waters and deep into the underbelly of the blues, with a Lightnin’ Hopkins gleam in his eyes and a Rolling Stones swagger in his step.
- Jamey Johnson – Dec. 13 at 10:00 p.m.
- Jamey Johnson is an American country music artist. Signed to BNA Records in 2005, Johnson made his debut with his single “The Dollar,” the title track to his 2006 album The Dollar. Johnson was dropped from BNA in 2006 and signed to Mercury Nashville Records in March 2008, releasing his second album, the gold-certified That Lonesome Song. This album produced two singles, the Top 10 hit “In Color” and “High Cost of Living.” Johnson has since released two more albums, The Guitar Song in 2010 and Living for a Song: A Tribute to Hank Cochran in 2012. In addition to most of his own material, Johnson has co-written singles for Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard, Trace Adkins, George Strait, James Otto, Joe Nichols and Jessie James Decker.
- The Grass Roots – December 20 at 8 p.m.
- The Grass Roots had a series of major hits — most notably “Let’s Live for Today,” “Midnight Confessions,” “Temptation Eyes,” and “Two Divided by Love” — that help define the essence of the era’s best radio. The Grass Roots managed to chart 14 Top 40 hits, including seven gold singles and one platinum single, and had two hit collections that effortlessly went gold.
- Night Ranger – December 27 at 8 p.m.
- Night Ranger have earned widespread acclaim, that includes multi-platinum and gold album status while leaving their indelible mark on the music charts with a string of best-selling albums (Dawn Patrol, Midnight Madness, 7 Wishes, Big Life and Man In Motion). Their popularity is fueled by an impressive string of instantly recognizable hit singles and signature album tracks, including legendary titles such as “Sister Christian,” “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me,” “When You Close Your Eyes”, the anthemic “(You Can Still) Rock In America” along with “Sentimental Street,” “Goodbye,” “Sing Me Away,” and “Four in the Morning.”
DECEMBER 2019 FEATURED TOURNAMENTS
- $25,000 Ice Ice Pay Me – December 2-4
- Want some extra cash for the holiday season? Both days of the competition offer cash prizes for positions 1-30. First place takes home $5,000 on both days! Entry fee is $50.
A 24K Select Club card is required for entry to all gaming tournaments. For reservations, call (800) 777-5687 or email email@example.com. Click here for more information.
DECEMBER 2019 FEATURED GAMING PROMOTIONS
- Visa Gift Card Giveaway – November 29-December 1
- All 24K Select Club Cardholders are eligible to participate. Receive a $25 Visa Gift Card for every 1,500 Tier Credits accumulated during the promotional period.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Gift Set Promotion – December 16-19
- All 24K Select Club Cardholders are eligible to participate. Receive a free Crabtree & Evelyn Gift Set for accumulating 750 Tier Credits during the promotional period.
ONGOING GAMING PROMOTIONS AND TOURNAMENTS
- Daily Poker Tournaments
- Play a hand in No Limit Texas Hold’em in the Poker Room’s daily poker tournaments. Daily Tournaments include two $70 Buy-ins at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. and two $50 Buy-ins at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Compete in a special Sunday tournament at 11 a.m. featuring a $125 Buy-in and $5,000 guaranteed prize pool. Visit the Poker Room or click here for more information.
- New Member Rewards Program
- The 24K Select Club is offering new members who earn 20 Slot Points a chance to spin and win up to $1,000 in Free Slot Play and a $10 in Table Match Play. Visit the 24K Select Club for more information.
GAMING LESSONSLearn to play a new game or perfect skills with Golden Nugget’s free daily gaming lessons. Lessons are held on the casino floor. Ask a dealer or floor supervisor for directions.
- Three Card Poker, Crazy 4 Poker, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em and Mississippi Stud Poker
- Daily – 10:00 a.m.
- Craps Lessons
- Monday-Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.; Thursday-Sunday at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Blackjack Lessons
- Daily – 11:00 a.m.
- Roulette Lessons
- Daily – 11:30 a.m.