Local southwest hotspot El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina, Chef Aaron Bryan, and the team at Hooper Hospitality Concepts.
The team at El Luchador launches extended hours on the weekends, with the addition of brunch specials each and every Saturday and Sunday. Current brunch specials (subject to change), include:
- CHILAQUILES – A Mexican breakfast staple! Fresh tortillas in verde sauce, crema, cotija cheese, sunny side up eggs $12; Add on a choice of meat – adobo beef, pollo rojo, carnitas, or al pastor bacon $3.
- BREAKFAST SANDWICH – Sure to be a hit, the El Luchador take on a breakfast sandwich features al pastor bacon, fried egg, cheddar cheese, tomato, guacamole, and chipotle aioli on a focaccia roll. $14
- BREAKFAST TACOS – El Luchador quickly became known for their simple and delicious tacos and brunch should be no exception! Breakfast tacos come in an order of three with choice of meat (chicken, beef, pork, al pastor), eggs, pico de gallo, Luchador cheese blend. $14
- HUEVOS DEL DIABLO – For those who like a little weekend spice – two eggs, chorizo, cheese, and spicy tomato sauce, served with fresh flour tortillas. $12
- No brunch is complete without BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS – $20 per person.
Brunch specials are now being served every Saturday and Sunday from noon until 3 p.m.
Monday – Friday – 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday – Noon – 10 p.m. (Brunch Noon – 3 p.m.)
Happy Hour: Monday – Thursday – 4:30 to 6 p.m. (Food & Beverage specials)
Service Industry Specials: Sunday all day & Monday beginning at 4:30 p.m. ($10 shots of Don Julio 1942, Clase Azul Reposado and Don Fulano Imperial)
El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina
7825 Blue Diamond Rd. #101
Las Vegas, NV
For reservations or more information, please visit LuchadorLV.com or call 702.260.8709. Keep up with El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina on Facebook and Instagram @LuchadorLV.