Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality recently unveiled Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry new speakeasy hidden within the much-anticipated Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino.
A secret entrance reveals a moody cabaret lounge for posh cocktailing on the low, where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders display their meticulous craft. A luxurious accompaniment to an unforgettable night, Easy’s singular dining option is fine dining’s most delightful pearl, Beluga caviar service. Accompanied by house-made blinis, crème fraiche, chives, lemon wedges and two chilled glasses of Belvedere vodka, the caviar is presented on a bed of ice in a replica Fabergé egg.
Renowned mixologist Eric Hobbie is behind Easy’s inventive cocktail menu, which is punctuated by theatrical “show stoppers” that enthrall the senses and delight the palate. They include:
- Shroomin’: two mushroom-shaped glasses emerge from a custom-made wooden tray filled with moss; each containing cocktails made from botanist gin, matcha, lemon, honey and dry ice, which hovers over the moss in what appears to be a layer of fog.
- Smoke Show: Angel’s Envy bourbon, banana liqueur, sweet vermouth and chocolate bitters are shaken and strained into two glass pipes, accentuating the cocktails’ delicious aroma. A throwback to your grandfather’s bourbon, the two pipes are served in a retro cigar box with smoking dry ice flowing out of an old-school ashtray along with candy cigarettes and tobacco-wrapped chocolate.
- Heart of the Ocean: presented on a bed of white sand adorned with seashells, an oversized seashell-shaped glass holds an intoxicating elixir made from Casamigos blanco tequila, orgeat, fresh lime, blueberry spirulina and “pink ocean air,” an emulsion of egg white and pink sea salt.
Inspired by a bygone era, signature cocktails include:
- Long Live the Queen: a twist on a bouquet, this fragrant cocktail is made with strawberry-infused gin, lime, basil, simple syrup and Prosecco, served in a chilled glass and topped with a white chocolate crown.
- Puss & Boots: a paw print marks this creation, which is made with Patron tequila, St. Germain and lemon, charcoal smoked and served in a chilled glass.
- Snake Bite: served over a singular molded cube, this hearty drink is made with Bulleit bourbon, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur and Amaro, and garnished with orange slices.
Easy’s is a sultry world accessible to those in the know, where emerald hues and velvet textures enthrall the senses. Theatrical floor-to-ceiling emerald green drapery and velvet upholstered panels frame the recessed performance stage and an explosion of florals on the ceiling is mirrored on the carpet below. Luxurious sofas featuring sophisticated channel tufting are paired with comfortable chairs, while dark-stained oak wood and marble coffee tables provide an open invitation for lounging.
Clique Hospitality is behind some of Las Vegas’ most imaginative cocktail destinations, including The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and cliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; as well as Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday, 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. More information is available atEasysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. The full entertainment lineup can be found here.