The award-winning Locale Italian Kitchencontinues to bring diners elevated Italian cuisine in the heart of Mountain’s Edge. This Easter, Chef Marc Marrone will bring to the table tastes inspired by his Italian Easter dinners growing up as a kid.
The special menu items are offered à la carte and will be available as specials over Easter weekend, along with a prix fixe brunch menu for Easter Sunday. Specialty items include:
- Baked Clams Oreganata featuring Manila clams, garlic butter, fresh bread crumbs. $12
- Ricotta Stuffed Squash Blossoms – fried crispy with spring basil pesto and roasted tomato jam. $14
- Braised Lamb Shank – Nero D’avola braised lamb shank over pickled tomato risotto. $29
- Nana’s Pastiera Napoletana – fresh baked orange jam and ricotta cake. $11
“My beloved Nana passed away the day I was creating the menu so I wanted to make sure we honored her with one of her signature dishes. She is the one who has inspired me in the kitchen for all these years,” said Chef Marrone.
A three-course prix fixe brunch menu will run beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 4 at a price of $35 per person. Items include:
- First course choice of:
- Baked Clams Oreganata
- Ricotta Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- Fresh Fruit Plate
- Second course choice of:
- Breakfast Pizza – a signature Locale brunch dish featuring house made porchetta, fresh mozzarella, and red onion.
- Lemon Ricotta Wafflers – with blueberry compote and fresh mint.
- Fontina Biscuit Eggs Benedict – porchetta, house made biscuit, poached eggs, hollandaise
- Third course choice of:
- Nana’s Pastiera Napoletana
- Salted Caramel Budino