Restaurateurs and James Beard nominees Elizabeth Blau and Chef Kim Canteenwalla invite you to celebrate the holiday season in Old World style at Honey Salt.
This curated cocktail party features festive food favorites like Christmas Salad, Oysters on the Half Shell, Truffle Mashed Potatoes and Sticky Toffee Pudding Cups. This sensational seasonal bash is complete with Eggnog, Hot Cocoa and other holiday treats.
The festivities begin on Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 6 p.m. Tickets to Honey Salt’s Farm Table Party are required and are available for $59 per person with an optional wine pairing for an additional $25. Tickets are available online at www.honeysalt.com. Old World Holiday Cocktail Party Menu:
- Spice Up Your Life – Rum, pisco, calvados, spiced pumpkin liquor, espresso, graham cracker, cinnamon
The Honey Salt Farm Table
- Christmas Salad
- Desert Bloom greens, apples, toasted pecans, stilton, cranberry dressing
- Winter Beet Salad
- Arugula, salt-baked heirloom beets, goat cheese, banyuls vinaigrette
- Bacon Cheddar Scones
- Caramelized onion jam
- Mini Chicken Mushroom Pie
- Classic Prawn Cocktail
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Bigeye Tune Tartare
Slider Carving Station
- served on Parker House Rolls
- Herb Crusted Old English Roast Beef
- horseradish, melted cheddar
- Slow Roasted Berkshire Ham
- mustard greens, orange ginger chutney
- Savoy Spinach Gratin
- Sausage, Pine Nut and Brioche Stuffing
- Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Chocolate Yule Log
- Pecan Pie
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Cups
- Assortment of Holiday Cookies
- Hot Cocoa
Featuring a changing menu of seasonally-inspired comfort food, Farm Table dinners are served family-style and showcase unique beverage pairings, as well as occasional special guests. Tickets to the Farm Table series must be purchased in advance by going online to www.HoneySalt.com. Gift certificates to the ‘Farm Table’ dinners are also available.
Honey Salt recently renovated the private dining room giving it an intimate feel while still capturing the traditional Honey Salt experience. Perfect for parties, holiday gatherings, and all social events, the private dining room is available by calling 702-685-4015.
ABOUT HONEY SALT:
Honey Salt is located in at 1031 S. Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Honey Salt is open seven days a week: Monday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday. Honey Salt also features a daily happy hour from 3 – 6 p.m. in the bar, lounge, and patio. For reservations and more information, visit www.honeysalt.com or call the restaurant at 702-445-6100. “Like” Honey Salt on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HoneySaltLV and follow Honey Salt on Instagram @HoneySaltLV.