It’s “Big Game” time in Las Vegas and El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina is serving up big-time food and drink specials at the Mountain’s Edge and Henderson locations. Made from scratch using fresh ingredients and family recipes, the El Luchador Big Game Menu highlights new Executive Chef Lorena Telles’ fresh twist on Mexican-American staples, including a variety of all-you-can-eat tacos and enchiladas, mini tostadas, burritos, house-made margaritas, well drinks and more.
El Luchador’s Big Game menu includes:
- Queso Dip – Smooth cheese blend with jalapeño, chorizo and house made chips
- Tacos – Ala carte Chicken Tinga, Adobo Beef, Carnitas, Pastor, or Quinoa
- Luchador Quesadilla – Melted queso chihuahua, Monterey jack and mozzarella with Chicken Tinga, Adobo Beef or Carnitas
- Burritos – Bean & Cheese, Chicken Tinga, Adobo Beef, Carnitas
- Enchiladas – Ala carte Chicken Tinga, Adobo Beef, Carnitas, Vegetarian
- House-Made Margaritas
- Draft Beers
Available for $80 per person, El Luchador’s Big Game all-you-can-eat-and-drink begins at 3 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023. Drink specials will go until the end of half time, with food specials available until the end of the third quarter. For reservations or more information, please visit LuchadorLV.com or call 702.260.8709 (Mountain’s Edge) or 702.478.6223 (Henderson).