After a multi-million dollar renovation one of the best buffets in Vegas is now open to the public. As of today, May 21st, Bacchanal Buffet is welcome diners to their tables once more. And with it a huge array of updates.
Here are all the improvements the new buffet will offer according to Caesars press release.
- New dim sum-style food carts that will roam the dining room offering more on-trend dishes like foie gras PB&J, spicy seafood boil bags, Japanese wagyu hot dogs, as well as traditional dim sum.
- All-new, unique and innovative composed dishes guests would never expect to taste at a buffet like turmeric grilled baby octopus with XO chili jam, cheeseburger bao, chipotle bourbon barbecue oysters and duck carnitas quesadillas.
- More plant-based and vegan items that will excite herbivores and carnivores alike, such as quinoa-stuffed baby sweet potatoes with fried kale, tomato tartar and coconut-carrot gazpacho.
- The Mediterranean and Asian kitchens have been re-imagined with updates ranging from a new mezze bar and authentic Roman-style pizza, to a wider selection of Southeast Asian flavors featuring Laotian, Filipino, Indonesian, Thai and Vietnamese specialties.
- Eye-catching desserts like earl grey mousse, salted caramel popcorn and death by chocolate cupcakes, yuzu tart, ube chiffon cake and more than 10 all-natural gelato flavors.
- Bacchanal still features fan favorites including cold and steamed crab legs, as well as shrimp cocktail, from the all-new seafood kitchen. From the re-imagined carving, American and Latin stations, guests can also enjoy prime rib, wagon wheel mac and cheese, street tacos and more.
The restaurant have confirmed that Bacchanal’s menu has been expanded with nearly 100 new dishes. There are also now more than 100 vegan and vegetarian options on the entire menu as well!
Bacchanal is now open with dinner served Thursday – Monday from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. and encourages reservations on OpenTable.com.
Image credit, Caesars.