Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar announces its new spring dishes featuring seasonal flavors and ingredients. Guests can enjoy fresh spring salads, pastas, soups and main courses created by Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro. Meanwhile, visitors can still enjoy all of Ferraro’s classic homemade pastas, famous osso buco, superior steaks and other beloved traditional dishes.
“Made with the season’s freshest flavors, we look forward to our guests tasting dishes from our new spring menu,” said Gino Ferraro, owner, Ferraro’s. “Our creative chef has been working diligently to put together this carefully curated menu, so we are thrilled to finally share it.”
Ferraro’s new spring dishes follow:
- Bufala Mozzarella – Pistachio pesto, watercress, rainbow micro greens, crushed pistachio, spring peas, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Colorota – Arugula, fennel, Radicchio, Valencia oranges, pine nuts, mint, balsamic vinaigrette
- Risotto Agli Asparagi – Acquerello risotto, asparagus purée and spears, toasted almonds, Stracciatella cheese
- Pici Al Ragù, di Cinghiale – Thick spaghetti, wild boar ragù, Pecorino cheese
- Gnocchi Al Pistachio Siciliano – House-made potato dumplings, pistachio pesto, Mortadella, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Spaghetti Cacio & Pepe con Crudo di Tonno – Toasted black pepper, Pecorino reduction, Pecorino cheese, AAA-grade tuna tartare
- Filetto di Manzo – 8-ounce Butcher’s Block prime filet mignon, Porcini Demi reductions, spinach, potato purée
- Salmone Marechiaro – Scottish salmon, lemon, white wine sauce, lemon herb risotto
- Merluzzo d’Alaska Al Tartufo – Black Alaskan cod, prosecco black truffle sauce, spinach, roasted potatoes, shaved black truffles
For more information about Ferraro’s or to make reservations, call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.