Locale Italian Kitchen gives diners a break from the kitchen and an option for an incredible three course, chef-prepared meal for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Spots are available now to pre-order the meals and are limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis so the restaurant suggests getting orders in early. Order by noon. on Dec. 23 and pick up Dec. 24 between noon and 6 p.m.
Locale Christmas To-Go feeds four people and is $125 (pricing may increase closer to the holiday) and includes:
· Oven-baked Garlic & Mozzarella Bread with house made pomodoro sauce
· Caesar Salad with house made dressing, romaine lettuce, garlic croutons
· Optional: Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with house made cocktail sauce (additional $25)
· Baked Rigatoni with house made beef & pork Bolognese, ricotta cheese, Locale tomato sauce
· Choice of: Honey Glazed Spiral Ham –or- Herb Crusted Chateaubriand –or- Baked Salmon Oreganata (lemon, caper, white wine, PEI clams)
· Optional: Or choose the 36oz. Bone-in Tomahawk Ribeye (additional $75)
Sides include: whipped garlic potatoes, English peas with pancetta, roasted cauliflower with pesto.
OPTIONAL DESSERT COURSE
· Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Bread Pudding (additional $12)