The 2021 Nightclub & Bar Show announces the prestigious list of industry experts who will present during the three-day show in Las Vegas, June 28 – 30. The educational program offers attendees face-to-face access to some of the top food and beverage experts in the country, who will share valuable techniques and unique tricks of the trade allowing industry professionals the opportunity to gain critical skills and insight into the new dynamics of the much-changed bar and restaurant industry.
The 2021 Nightclub & Bar Show speaker sessions will highlight various topics including, “Creating Immersive Bar Experiences,” “What’s Next in Culinary Trends with Award-Winning Chefs,” “Understanding the Psychology Behind Guest Experiences After COVID,” and more. This year, the six targeted educational tracks will focus on: Food & Beverage, Guest Experience, People & Staffing, Operations, Marketing & Promotions, and Technology.
Top speakers include:
- Homan Taghdiri, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Invictus Hospitality
- David Kaplan, CEO & Co-Owner of Death & Co and Gin & Luck
- Chef Jennifer Behm-Lazzarni, Co-Executive Chef of Red Fin Crudo + Kitchen
- David Benowitz, President & COO of Craft & Crew Hospitality
- Donald Burns, Founder & CEO of The Restaurant Coach
- Chef Monti Carlo, Co-Founder & Host of EverythingFood.com and Ramsay Redemption
- Chef Kevin Des Chenes, Executive Chef of Keel Vodka
- Todd Collins, COO of Restaurant Reputations
- Justin Cross, Co-Founder of Earn Your Booze
- Ryan Doherty, Founder of Corner Bar Management
- Chef Brian Duffy, Founder of Duffified Experience Group
- Sean Finter, Founder & CEO of Barmetrix
- Juyoung Kang, Lead Bartender at The Dorsey at The Venetian Resorts
- Jack McGarry, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of The Dead Rabbit
- Ray Villaman, Owner & CEO of Tahoe Restaurant Group
- Tim Angelillo, CEO of Sourced Craft Cocktails
“The 2021 Nightclub & Bar Show is more vital than ever before,” said Sarah Engstrand, Editorial and Content Director of Bar & Restaurant. “The industry has changed so much in the last 13 months, we decided to hyper-focus this year’s program on what operators need to succeed in this new and increasingly competitive post-Covid environment.”
“The Nightclub & Bar Show has always been committed to supporting the hospitality industry and the people that make it great,” said Tim McLucas, Vice President, Hospitality Group of Questex. “Our goal is to tell real stories and give real solutions to all operators, owners and employees, regardless of gender, race, creed or identity. As a continued promise with this mission, we are excited to welcome a diverse mix of speakers to the 2021 Nightclub & Bar Show.”
Those interested in attending the 2021 Nightclub & Bar Show June 28 – 30 can visit www.ncbshow.com for more information or to register. Additional details about the Employment Zone, Expo Floor, Educational Workshops, Speakers, Nightlife Activations and more will be announced in the coming weeks. Nightclub & Bar Show is a trade event and not open to the general public.